Friday, April 11, 2014

Consumer Critique: Kiss My Face

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

There are some new products in the Kiss My Face Kids Sun Care Collection. They effectively block harmful UV rays with the use of Antioxidant Defenders™ and are free of parabens, oxybenzone and artificial fragrances.

Kiss My Face Kids Defense™ with Air Powered Spray™ SPF 50
  • Quick and easy application for hard to reach places with any angle Air Powered Spray™
  • Formulated with a unique blend of Antioxidant Defenders™ for advanced protection
  • $16.99 for 6 oz 
Kiss My Face Kids Defense™ Mineral SPF 30
  • Natural mineral sunscreen with Antioxidant Defenders™ for extra fun in the sun
  • Gluten free and biodegradable
  • $14.99 for 4 oz
Cool Sport™ with Any Angle Air Powered Spray™ SPF 50
  • Provides fast drying, any angle  Air Powered Spray™ protection
  • Combines a blend of Antioxidant Defenders™ including chamomile, Vitamins C and E, with aloe and cucumber to instantly hydrate and cool skin
  • $16.99 for 6 oz 

Kiss My Face products are available at Whole Foods, Natural Supermarkets, KissMyFace.com and natural thinking retailers nationwide.  

I got to try the new Kiss My Face products out, now that the weather is finally warm enough to get outside! I love that they're free of ingredients we try to avoid. The mineral sunscreen spreads pretty well for a mineral sunscreen (most are a little thicker than conventional sunscreens). They weren't smelly like some sunscreens (there was an odor, but not strong) and all three absorbed very quickly. Definitely an option for those who want a little more eco-friendly sunscreen!

No comments:

Post a Comment