Friday, August 29, 2014

Consumer Critique: Dust Tea, Dingoes, & Dragons

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

I recently read Dust Tea, Dingoes, & Dragons, a book which follows the author around the world as he builds a billion-dollar international business. Although I'm not necessarily interested in the business aspect, I really loved the anecdotes about different cultures. As someone who has also traveled internationally, I could easily put myself in his shoes, if not necessarily with the specifics of the location, at least with the sensations that come with being in a place where what seems strange to us is very common place.

The nice thing with this book is you don't have to read it all at once, since the stories can stand alone or be read in succession. It's written with humor and wit, but also with sensitivity when it comes to cultural differences. We may not all be major business gurus, but many people will still find enjoyment in this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment