Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Consumer Critique: Barnie's CoffeeKitchen

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

I recently got to try some coffee from Barnie's CoffeeKitchen. I don't drink coffee, but my husband enjoys quality coffee. He was a little skeptical of the instant coffee Brewsticks I got to try out, as he's not really a fan of that type of coffee, but he was pleasantly surprised. He thought the flavor was rich enough to be satisfying, and although instant coffee still won't replace his regular brewed coffee, he took the rest to work to keep on hand when he was the only one in the office and didn't want to brew a whole pot.

Barnie's also makes single serve coffee pods, microroast coffee, and flavored coffees. They offer coffee options that are USDA organic, Fair Trade, and/or Rainforest Alliance certified for people who shop looking for those characteristics.

It's definitely a brand my husband will consider using again!

No comments:

Post a Comment