Thursday, September 10, 2015

Book Nook: Fix-It and Forget-It Slow Cooker Magic

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

Fix-It and Forget-It Slow Cooker Magic  is a great book utilizing one often-overlooked cooking appliance, the crock pot. When I was growing up, I really only ever saw it in use for cooking pot roast or sloppy joe's. However, you can make everything in it - breakfasts, appetizers, even desserts! The recipe book has a ton of recipes, and every one that I tried turned out delicious. There are photographs that make the recipes seem even more appetizing (even if my presentation never turned out quite as nice), and it's so nice to start something in the morning and have it ready when I walk in the door! It's a great book for busy people who want to have nice food that doesn't take time at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment