Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Local Splurge: Spalon Spa

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

I recently received a discount card for Spalon Montage spas. It's not something I normally spend my money on, but honestly, sometimes as a mom it's worth it to splurge on myself!

There are three locations around the Twin Cities: Chanhassen, Woodbury, and Edina. They do have a few ways to save - get five massages and then the sixth is free, and you can experience new services for 25% off as well. They are spa offering a full range of services: hair cut and style, color, treatments, and extensions; facial treatments, waxing, and lashes; massages for couples, pregnant women; tanning, body wraps, thai massage, and reflexology; and skin and nail care. You can save by being willing to experience services with a new talent. You can also get a really enjoyable experience by combining services, such as a chair massage with your hair style appointment; or you can save on services by booking several together in the various retreat options. If you're looking for a quality spa experience, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment