Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Consumer Critique: Foster Grant and Dioptics Sunglasses

Foster Grant Glasses are UVA/UBB protected sunglasses for men, women, and children for under $30. Foster Grant also makes high fashion reading glasses for a low price of under $20.  Best of all – you don’t even need to step foot into a shopping mall to buy them! They are conveniently available, at CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, and online.
 
Dioptics Solar Shield Fits-Over & Clip-On Sunglasses: Great for both women and men, these fashionable glasses provide maximum coverage and protection from the sun’s harmful UV rays.  Best of all, Dioptics gives you the benefit and style of prescription sunglasses without the price tag!  They retail for under $30! 

I had a chance to review pairs of both. I didn't think I'd like fits-over glasses, but I got them because sometimes I am wearing my glasses and need a pair of sunglasses but forgot to grab the prescription sunglasses. I plan to leave these in the car for those unexpectedly bright days when I'm not wearing contacts. I also liked the Foster Grant glasses. They fit well and were stylish - and my daughter is jealous of my new leopard print shades!

No comments:

Post a Comment