Friday, February 5, 2016

Consumer Critique: Teacher Peach

Are you a teacher looking for fun accessories, or a parent looking for a great way to thank those special teachers in your lives? Teacherpeach.com has a variety of gifts to fit your budget that are very appropriate for any educator.

I had a chance to review a few products from the site - the adhesive notepad and the laptop cover. I am very happy with the laptop cover. It's cute, it fit my laptop snugly but not too tightly, it's well-made, and it proudly fits with my chosen vocation. The notepad is also cute and practical.

I'm a big fan of giving gifts that are fun and practical, and nearly everything on the site is both fun to receive and useful for teachers. I'm bookmarking the site just for my own wish list as well, plus as a good resource for gifts for my girls' teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment