Friday, February 26, 2016

Mealtime Magic: Sour Jacks

Sour Jacks recently asked me  to participate in a creative, mouth-puckering challenge. They wanted me create an Oscar-worthy treat with their newest flavors: Lemonade, Wildberry, Green Apple and Watermelon.
 
Now, unfortunately, I am not very creative. Honestly, the best I could do was this film reel cookie - cookie with whipped topping and Sour Jacks representing the circles in the reel (I know, it isn't much). However, I did really enjoy the candy. They are sour, in a good way, with strong fruity flavors the my kids and their friends really liked. They're chewy, so they take a while to eat, which is good, since it makes them last.

You find Sour Jacks at a variety of stores, including CVS, Hy-Vee, Party City, and more. You can learn more on FacebookTwitterInstagram or Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment