Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Book Nook: Broken for Good - How Grief Awoke My Greatest Hopes

Broken for Good: How Grief Awoke My Greatest Hopes is a daughter's narrative about life with and without her father, whose death plunges her into deep grief but gradually becomes her most compelling reason to hope.


I had a chance to review the book, and it was an inspiring read. I can't imagine watching a parent die, let alone one who doesn't share my beliefs. Although everyone experiences grief differently, this book allows for insight into what it's like to lost a parent. The devastation and grief that follow the loss are transformed into hope, as Rebecca Rene Jones shares the messages and the hope that she has in her father's final journey reaching out to God as he lets go of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment