Friday, December 9, 2016

Consumer Critique: Relax Home Life Bamboo Pillows

I recently had a chance to review a bamboo pillow from Relax Home Life. It was such a huge improvement over my old flat pillow! It came wrapped up in a tight little roll, but expanded to ful size within an hour and just a little bit of fluffing.

I'm someone who likes to sleep in a variety of positions, and this pillow was great for that. If I rolled over, I could just mush the pillow into the perfect thickness for that sleep position. Bamboo pillows are machine washable, which is great. They also come with a five year never-flat warranty. Suggested retail prices are higher than traditional inexpensive pillows ($30-$50) but they are very comfortable and will last a long time, so it's worth the extra expense!

No comments:

Post a Comment