Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Consumer Critique: WaterPura Wipes

Even though my kids are no longer babies, I find wipes to be a great product to keep around for quick cleaning, especially on-the-go when we may not have water readily available. And even though my kids don't have sensitive skin, I'm always looking for products that have natural ingredients so I don't have to worry about what my kids are being exposed to.

I was happy to try out WaterPura™ wipes, created by a mom who tried a natural brand that still gave her son a reaction. She created these wipes to be made of just water and a tiny amount of citrus extract (0.1%).

These wipes worked great for what I needed them for - they got stickiness off of my daughter's face quickly, with no residue. Water is clearly a safe ingredient, so no worries there! 

If you decide to try them, you can get free shipping with code FREESHIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment