Thursday, June 29, 2017

Book Nook: Manifest $10,000

I will admit that I was skeptical when I got the pitch for the book I was sent to review Manifest $10,000, a book by Cassie Parks (who also runs an online course and life coaching service). I'm not exactly a firm believer in the Law of Attraction, although I'm not exactly a disbeliever in it either. I think it works, just not the way some people think it does.

That being said, the book was really easy to read. It was clear as to how it was differentiating itself from other Law of Attraction/Manifesting books. It was also a lot more user-friendly - fairly short and fairly practical. It was not very in-depth, but that's something that happens in a short book. Instead, at the end, it encouraged readers who really want to get more in-depth to visit her website and sign up for a course there. The nice thing about the course is that it's only $1 to start (with payment on the honor system, that you'll pay 10% of what you get over the next 90 days) unless you want more intensive coaching.

If you're curious about what LOA/Manifesting is, this is a good, quick read to get your feet wet and figure out if it's for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment