Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Consumer Critique: Babytime!

I recently had a chance to try out two products from Babytime! by Episencial. I like using baby products even though my kids are older, because they're often formulated with very gentle ingredients and still work on my kids' skin and hair.

The sunny sunscreen is water-resistant and provides UVA/UVB protection. It absorbs really well and uses many plant-based and organic ingredients for a safer sunscreen than many other options. It's pretty much odor-free, and was easy to smooth onto my girls' skin - a must, especially on the face where they hate all the rubbing with their eyes closed!

The playful wash also uses plant-based and organic ingredients for a wash that is suitable for sensitive skin, yet still effective as a cleanser. I actually sent this with my older daughter to camp, because the 2-in-1 formula meant I didn't have to pack separate soap and shampoo.

Right now you can get free shipping on any order $39 or higher, and 30% off when you sign up for the newsletter. You can also find Babytime! at select retailers, including buybuy Baby, diapers.com, Organic Roots, Sprouts, United, and Whole Foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment