Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Consumer Critique: Constellations Game

I love science and I love board games, so I was thrilled when I got to see a copy of Constellations - The Game of Stargazing and The Night Sky by Xtronaut Enterprises. I have fond memories of stargazing with my father and I also enjoy stargazing with my husband. My daughters also love science and my older one especially is enthralled by the night sky and the myths behind the constellations.

This game was fun. It's appropriate for players age seven and up. Younger players might get bored more quickly, but the game is enjoyable even for older kids and adults. It's a fun way to learn about the night sky, and about the stories behind the stars. Even though as a family we knew much of the information, the game is still a good family game.

Xtronaut also makes Xtronaut: The Game of Solar System Exploration (another game that looks like fun, although I didn't get to review). They're launching a Kickstarter for their newest game, Downlink: The Game of Planetary Discovery which also really looks intriguing. It's geared a little more for older kids and adults, but definitely looks like something I'd enjoy bringing to our monthly game nights. Check out the Kickstarter to learn more!

No comments:

Post a Comment