Friday, August 8, 2008

I've been tagged!

Thanks to Money Saving Methods for the tag!

Here are the rules:

1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag up to 6 bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

My quirks:
1 - I have a "duck thumb" - one of my thumbs is double-jointed (but not the other)
2 - I have a dimple in one cheek, but not the other
3 - I am a closet gamer
4 - When I got super-stressed in college, I would "be domestic" and obsessively clean or bake
5 - #4 is no longer true for me:)
6 - I can cross just one eye

I tag....
"Cent"sible Sawyer
Mommy Snacks

..and that's all I've got to tag right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment