Friday, January 16, 2009

Consumer Critique: Special K Crackers

This week I'd like to review Italian Herb and Multi-Grain crackers from Special K.

I'm not a huge cracker eater, but my husband is, and my toddler daughter sometimes is. However, I do like good crackers. The Multi-Grain crackers were a hit for the whole family. Even my extremely picky toddler gobbled them up and kept asking for more. They are thin, light, and crispy, and have a great, almost addicting flavor. I was glad that they were in 90-calorie packs to make sure we didn't snack on extra!

The Italian Herb crackers were pretty decent. I think the nutrition label is a little goofy, since they gave nutrition info for 17 and 24 crackers. To some extent I understand the logic, but don't really see the point - and I think the math was slightly off, but that's not really anything to do with the cracker itself. These crackers weren't quite as popular - the toddler didn't like them at all. My husband thought they were pretty good, but I didn't like them plain as well. However, they are excellent in soup and with small slices of cheese on top.

Both crackers should be pretty widely available wherever other Special K products are sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment