Saturday, February 7, 2009

Website Spotlight: Voice of Bragg

I just ran across Voice of Bragg through Entrecard.

His blog has some information that I hadn't seen anywhere else, tips on blogging, blogging resources, ways to advertise or sell ads on your blog. This is all interspersed with a variety of other things, such as reviews. The blog is relatively new (only 10 posts so far), but I plan to keep checking it out, especially because it's nice to get information about blogging and blog resources from a blogger who isn't a mommy blogger (not that that's bad, since I am one, but it's good to get a little bit different perspective too).

The biggest drawback to me is that the language is incredibly informal, sometimes to the point of big grammar mistakes (what can I say; I used to be a yearbook editor). But that's easy to overlook in exchange for posts where I gain some new content.

If you're a blogger, check him out, especially as his blog gets more complete with a bigger variety of posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment