Thursday, April 8, 2010

Consumer Critique: Lunar Antics

I just discovered Lunar Antics, a really cute comic based on the idea of aliens coming to earth. It's a tongue-in-cheek look at many things common to us, from the perspective of those who find some of it absurd. The comics are completely family-friendly - no obscenity, no inappropriate innuendos.

The comics available at the website give you a little taste of what's in the book. However, I don't think they do it justice. I really enjoyed flipping through the book. Some of the comics are a little cheesy, but I found myself shaking my head at how crazy life really is here. And there's a good variety - not everything is a social commentary, some of it is just funny for other reasons too.

The book was a hit with quite a few people. It's right up my husband's alley, as well as my brother's, and even my daughter's baby-sitter thought it was cute.

I did receive a proof copy to facilitate this review. I highly encourage you to check the site out. Comic books aren't just for kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment