Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Consumer Critique: Shaklee Cleaning Products

You may or may not have heard of Shaklee before. I've always been a little leery in the past, because I have several relatives who sell the products and are so over-zealous about them that they've fallen into the "must be too good to be true" category.

However, I recently got a chance to try two of the cleaning products, Get Clean Fresh Laundry Concentrate and Get Clean Basic H2 Organic Super Cleansing Concentrate. Both products are biodegradable and contain no phosphates, so they're safer for the planet than many options. They're also very concentrated, so the products last a long time and require less packaging.

But the bottom line is, they work, and that's really what's important. I have a toddler and preschooler, and they create lots of fingerprint messes. Plus, ovens and garages provide plenty of greasy dirt to try to clean, and the H2 performed just as well as other cleaners, if not better. As far as the laundry concentrate - the toddler is in cloth diapers, so anything that can get them smelling fresh and clean is going to work on anything! I was very happy with the performance of both products. And given my experience with them, maybe I will be ordering from my aunt next time she sends out a newsletter!

Disclosure: I received complimentary bottles of cleaner to facilitate this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment