Saturday, June 2, 2012

Mealtime Magic: Hint

Have you heard of Hint? It's flavored essence water with no calories, sugar, artificial sweeteners, or preservatives - just natural flavors. It's not strongly flavored - don't think juice - but it does leave a flavored after taste. It's interesting to drink. I've found that it tastes much better cold than room temperature, and I really didn't like it at first, probably because I was expecting a stronger taste. However, after I drank a little more of it, I found that the taste it does leave is quite intriguing and refreshing.

Hint can be found at Whole Foods, Starbucks, and many local grocery stores (use the store locator on the website to find more). You can also buy Hint Essence Water at Amazon.com. It comes in a variety of unique flavors, including cucumber, honeydew hibiscus, and pomegranate tangerine. There's also Hint Fizz, for those who like a little bit of bubbles in their water.

Disclosure: I received complimentary samples of Hint to facilitate this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment