Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Consumer Critique: Secrets of an Organized Mom

Here's something every mom needs - being able to read the Secrets of an Organized Mom. I wish I could say I was always organized! I feel like a do a pretty good job, but I can always use some help.

The author, Barbara Reich (who maintains a Facebook page dedicated to organization called Resourceful Consultants), has a ruthless de-cluttering philosophy. Throughout the book, she'll give you helpful guidelines to ease the guilt of getting rid of things, teaching you the strength of the power of no and encouraging you to keep only what your family actually uses. This overarching philosophy is carried out, one room at a time, which breaks the decluttering problem into manageable chunks.

If you are dead set on keeping things around, this isn't the book for you. If you already live a minimalist lifestyle, this book won't help you. But if you're somewhere in the middle - like most of us are - then this book is written with you in mind.

Disclosure: Post contains affiliate or sponsored links, which support this blog at no cost to you. I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment