Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Shopping Savings: Infinite Scarf

I recently had the chance to try out a product I thought sounded like a great idea - a good way to have a versatile accessory at a great value. It's a scarf that can be worn 20 different ways.

To be honest, some of the different ways seem impractical or a little silly to me. For example, I wouldn't wear it as a dress or a top - it's a little too fuzzy for that, for my taste. But perhaps on the right person, that would work. I could see it as a cute little skirt over leggings though. However, some of them really worked out well. Two of my favorites are modeled by my adorable daughters - the Snood and the Cowl. Both are very easy to do. It took me just seconds to put it on them and snap the photo.

The scarves are soft and warm, so using them as a shawl, a head covering, or one of the other options as an accent is smart and comfortable. And if you're creative, you might even be able to find more ways to wear them! The scarves held up well in the wash, and they do stay put once they're on, which is nice - if you're wearing it as a shawl, for example, you don't want to be constantly fidgeting with it.

Right now you can use Code111 on the Infinite Scarf website to get two for the price of one. Black goes with everything, and the light brown is also a very versatile color option. Even if you just use them as a scarf/shawl/hood, that's a pretty good value - two warm, soft scarves at $10 each.

To get an idea of what it looks like in all the possible options, watch the video below (bonus, you get to see front and back of most options).



Disclosure: Post contains affiliate or sponsored links, which support this blog at no cost to you. I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment