Monday, March 11, 2013

Consumer Critique: Beautify Skin Care

I recently had a chance as a part of the Spa Week Hot Mom Spa Squad to try out Beautify skin care.

The first thing I loved was what it doesn't have in it. The Beautify Skin Care line is free of parabens, SLS/SLES, PEGs, artificial colors and perfumes. They also refrain from animal testing. Instead they strive for organic, eco-friendly sourced ingredients without GMOs.

It also felt really indulgent to use. The products come in small, crystal-looking containers that catch the colors of the interior container. Admittedly they are slightly over packaged, but that adds to the spa feel. They have a full range of skin care products - moisturizers, cleansers, sunscreen, and more. I got to try a moisturizer, which was non-greasy and absorbed well into my skin - and I love good moisturizers in the winter! I also found I didn't need to use much at all to notice that it was working, which is good, since it comes in a small container - I don't want to use it up too quickly!

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment