Friday, May 10, 2013

Consumer Critique: Cue Balm

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

Cuebalm (Condition, Uphold, Enrich) is an all natural product with only 3 ingredients (jojoba oil, beeswax, and vitamin e). This means it has no harmful ingredients, it's all natural, and has no added scent (although there is a slight scent due to the beeswax and oil). It is not tested on animals.
I got a chance to try it out, and I had a pleasant experience. My lips aren't often chapped this time of year, although I did just get over a cold, so I had some dryness associated with that, and this worked just fine. There was no strong scent, and it absorbed well into my lips, leaving no weird taste. It's about the same price as most lip balms, so you don't have to spend a fortune for a natural alternative. I'm sure I'll be using this quite a bit next winter when my lips get dryer!
Right now, during May, you can get in on the BOGO offer on the website. Find out more by following @Cuebalm or liking Cuebalm on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment