Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Consumer Critique: Mama Doni's Jewish Holiday Party

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

I'm not Jewish, but my family and I do celebrate some Jewish holidays - as Christians, we feel it's important to recognize other religions, particularly those with common roots.

Today marks the beginning of Chanukah, which is one of the three holidays featured in Mama Doni's Jewish Holiday Party. The album, available at Amazon.com, BarnesandNoble.com, iTunes, and Mama Doni's website, or in-store at See of Sound and FYE, also features Passover and Shabbat. The DVD is suitable for young Jewish adherents or those who just want to learn more about these celebrations, providing an explanation of the holiday, a great "how to" segment with traditional recipes, and original songs that go along with the themes of the holidays.

My daughters really liked learning more about Jewish holidays. We've already celebrated Passover, and they want to celebrate others as well. I loved the music - it was easy to listen to. You can get a taste of her music by watching the video below.


No comments:

Post a Comment