Saturday, March 22, 2014

Mealtime Magic: Smartfood Delight Popcorn

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

Smartfood Brand just launched Smartfood Delight popcorn, a brand of reduced-fat popcorn perfect for health-conscious consumers looking for smarter snacking options. Made from 100 percent whole-grain popcorn, Smartfood Delight popcorn is gluten free and contains no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.

Now available in Sea Salt and White Cheddar flavors at retailers nationwide, Smartfood Delight popcorn offers consumers a tasty new way to enjoy delicious flavors at 35 calories per cup.

We got some samples to try, and they're delicious. My girls especially loved the white cheddar flavor, and I liked that there were no artificial flavors. It makes a good snack, since popcorn is so light and you can eat a lot of it for not many calories! I also like having it on hand for when my daughters' gluten-free friend comes over, to be able to offer him a snack he can eat.


No comments:

Post a Comment