Monday, March 3, 2014

World Wisdom: Organ(y)c Feminine Hygiene

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

There are some pretty scary demonstrations out there showcasing just what's in some feminine hygiene products. Some women are concerned about the amount of plastic involved in the packaging of hygiene products as well. Some even go one step further and are concerned about the pesticides involved in conventional cotton products.

If you are one of those women, there are several options out there that use recycled materials, biodegradable packaging, and organic cotton. Organ(y)c is an international company that makes 100% unbleached organic cotton products, and can be found in the US at a variety of retailers, including CVS.com, Target.com, Drugstore.com, Walgreens, Amazon.com, HEB, Duane Reade, and more.

I got a chance to try them out, and was very happy. They are every bit as absorbent as anything I've ever used and come in a full range of products, including first days maternity pads. You can also get beauty and baby products. I was happy with the performance of everything I tried out. I'd strongly recommend them to anyone looking for a natural alternative to conventional feminine hygiene and beauty products. They are a bit pricier than conventional, but I'm willing to pay a higher price for a better product - especially one that I don't go through that fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment