Friday, April 4, 2014

Fun Freetime: Iesodo

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

Iesodo ("the way of Jesus") is an award-winning series that uses animated birds to provide allegories to help kids understand Biblical teaching. Those involved in creating the project have experience with popular kids' entertainment like Muppet Babies, Toy Story, Touched by an Angel, Fox Kids, and Marvel and bring to Iesodo high-quality storytelling and animation.

My girls enjoyed the video. There's actually three in the series that focus on believe, love, and faith. They're entertaining and engaging, and I enjoyed watching with them as well. The stories are free from anything that would restrict them to a specific denomination, so I could see them being appropriate for use in a church group setting as well (with proper permissions, of course). You can watch the trailer to learn more.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment