Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Amazing App: Isis Wallet

“I participated in an Influencer Activation Program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Isis Wallet. I received a promotional item to facilitate my review."

I often leave the house without my whole purse, and sometimes just have my phone and keys with me. That's fine for trips to the park, but if we make an unexpected trip somewhere else, I may find myself without cash. The Isis Wallet App solves that for many locations.

If you have a card from Wells FargoAmerican Express, or Chase you can connect it to your Isis App on a phone with NFC and enhanced SIM card. If not, you can sign up for an online account with American Express Serve and connect that. When you get to a participating location (any location with contactless payment) you simply hold your phone near the contactless pay point. There are hundreds of thousands of locations nationwide, include many major chain retailers (McDonald's, Toys R Us, Office Depot, Walgreens, BP) and even many Coca-Cola and other vending machines!

The app does require an advanced SIM card and is only available if you're on T-Mobile, Verizon, or AT&T. The SIM card is pretty easy to get - just go to your local wireless store and they'll hook you up with one for free. If you don't have one of the required cards and you need to sign up for a Serve account you get $25 free to use in your Serve account!

The app is so easy to use. It was fun to be able to use it at a vending machine - especially since I don't always have cash on me, even when I do have my purse! And it's supported by major financial corporations so it's widely available and reliable. It's also fun to use - my girls got a kick out of paying at the vending machine with the "magic phone." If you want a convenient cashless way to pay without having to remember your cards, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment