Monday, June 30, 2014

Consumer Critique: CeraVe Baby

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

CeraVe has recently added a baby line of products. They've been developed with pediatric dermatologists and are fragrance-, paraben-, and sulfate-free. I got a chance to sample the shampoo and body wash. It worked will to clean my girls' body and hair and rinsed off nicely. It doesn't make a good bubble bath like some baby washes, but it lathers well enough for cleaning little bodies. It's also tear-free and hypoallergenic. At $9.99 it's more expensive than some baby washes, but less expensive than high-end ones, and I'm willing to pay for more something that has no parabens or sulfates. You an find CeraVe Baby at Walmart and drugstores nationwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment