Saturday, June 28, 2014

Mealtime Magic: Beech-Nut Baby Food

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

I recently got to sample Beech-Nut Baby Food on behalf of Green Moms Meet. It was great! I am a fan of feeding babies real food or making food yourself (it's not nearly as hard as it sounds), but these options were tasty and unique. There are some single-flavor options like carrots (which are hard to puree to a really thin consistency), but then there are unique blends like raspberry/apple/beet, pineapple/pear/avocado and apple/aronia berry which contain foods I wouldn't normally buy (and which taste better than they sound). Even better, they're working on non-GMO verification. Learn more @BeechnutFoods or facebook.com/beechnut.

No comments:

Post a Comment