Wednesday, June 11, 2014

World Wisdom: Scott Jones, Ace Parking and Electric Vehicles

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Overnight Reputation for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

Scott Jones, Ace Parking provides parking in a variety of areas - hospitals, airports, hotels, resorts, convention centers, and municipal lots. In fact, I've used their facilities in the Twin Cities and they are adequately managed, fair price, and conveniently located. They're trying to do their part to go green by increasing awareness of Electric Vehicles and even providing charging stations in some of their lots, currently in Arizona, California, Maryland, Texas, and the District of Columbia. It would be great if they continued this initiative in other areas too! They also partner with many community organizations to help support worthy causes, including the San Diego Chapter of the American Red Cross, March of Dimes, and the USO.

You can join Scott Jones, Ace Parking in their efforts to go green while driving. Even if an electric vehicle is out of your reach, you can still drive greener by consolidating errands to save trips and gas, making sure your car is properly maintained and tires are properly inflated for safety and better gas mileage, and driving conservatively (no jack-rabbit starts or driving well over the speed limit) to help increase your gas mileage as well.

If everyone does just a little bit, it will have a big impact.

Visit Sponsor's Site

4 comments:

  1. I’ve moved in Columbia a month ago and have to admit I was surprised when I saw a charging station in their L’Enfant Plaza parking. I’m not one to think green but I applaud their decision because I know we need less pollution to lead a healthy life. Will come back again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott Jones did a wonderful job in maintaining the family business and the whole green direction will be very profitable and successful for the company. This was certainly a big investment but it will pay off in the near future for sure. I don’t use their services but they seem a reliable company that thinks of the future of our country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These guys have been at "going green" for over 60 years, wow!
    I love Scott Green and Ace Parking. I bought an electric car 3 years ago and it is rapidly getting easier to get your car recharged compared to when I first purchased my car.
    We should all be doing our bit to save the Earth and these guys are great for pushing their company.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good day! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay.
    I'm undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.


    Feel free to visit my blog post: apprenticeship cover
    letter electrician ()

    ReplyDelete