Monday, July 28, 2014

Consumer Citique: J-Animals

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

I would take a picture of my daughters trying out our latest product to review, because it's just so cute - except I'm hiding it from them until their birthday. However, they've seen the J-Animals advertised, and have asked for them repeatedly, so I'm sure they'll love it!

The quality of the J-Animal we received is better than I expected. The unicorn we got is soft and cuddly, and everything looks very securely stitched together - which is great, because these "wearable stuffed animals" will need to stand up to a lot of loving! Kids can wear them like a big snuggly costume, or roll it all up and cuddle with the round puffy unicorn stuffed animal. It's a cute design. I got the medium, which is a smidge too big for my petite 38" daughter (it's designed to go down to 36" but she's very thin build as well) and still has room to grow for my 50" daughter. The hands and arms are open, which means it actually has some extra room beyond its upper suggestion of 60". I'm 67" and can fit into it, although it's capri-length and three-quarter sleeves on me! This just might be my older daughter's Halloween costume this year too.

They'll be arriving in retail stores (Toys R Us, Target, Kmart, and Walmart) this summer. You can also check out pictures of all the animals (cat, zebra, dog, giraffe, unicorn) when you follow @j_animals on Twitter or JAnimals_Official on Instagram, or visit facebook.com/JAnimalsWearableStuffedAnimals.

No comments:

Post a Comment