Monday, July 28, 2014

Consumer Critique: Cascade Ice

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

Cascade Ice sparking waters are flavored, sugar-free beverages. I got to try out several flavors, Coconut Mango and Coconut Pineapple. I'm not always a fan of coconut flavors, but both of these were really tropical. Even though I don't particularly care for mango, it still was decent-tasting - probably would taste even better if I did like mango! There are 21 flavors, so even if you don't like coconut or tropical fruits, you could still try flavors like strawberry banana, cranberry pomegranate, or McIntosh apple. The beverages are free of sugar, gluten, caffeine, and sodium. You can find them in all 50 states. Even better, they also make an organic variety! They're a nice, refreshing summer beverage - or a way to keep the tastes of summer all year long!



Learn more: facebook.com/CascadeIceWatertwitter.com/cascadeicewater,
pinterest.com/cascadeicewater, or instagram.com/cascadeicewater.

No comments:

Post a Comment