Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Consumer Critique: Dani - Beauty Land

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

Many kids nowadays listen to top 40 hits and pop music instead of traditional children's music. It was for those kids that talented and creative artist Dani created Beauty Land, a delightful and imaginative album that appeals to the imaginative nature of young children and their desire to listen to more grown-up music. My daughters, especially my older one, loved the music video. My older daughter, who is really into both Disney princesses and fantasy juvenile fiction, loved the songs, too, and the stories they told. I liked that it was still kid-friendly, but didn't sound too childish. It would be a great gift for any young or tween girls who still like captivating stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment