Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Consumer Critique: Dave's Killer Bread

Disclosure: I received complimentary products through Moms Meet to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

I recently had a chance to review Dave's Killer Bread. This bread, which is currently available in western and southeastern United States (and also online) is non-GMO project verified and organic.

It's also delicious. The bread is hearty and has thirteen different varieties. All of the ones I tried were great. They don't have the soft texture that traditional white bread has, and that's just fine with me. I prefer denser breads. Most of the varieties incorporate seeds, which I really liked. My girls happily ate the bread as well. It's also more filling, with protein, fiber, and whole grains.

There are so many delicious sandwich ideas on the site too - even if the bread isn't available near you, you should check them out. You can also learn more @killerbreadman or facebook.com/DavesKillerBread.



No comments:

Post a Comment