Friday, October 24, 2014

Consumer Critique: Kids' Relief Ear Relief

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

My daughters are mostly out of the age for frequent ear infections, and thankfully they didn't have many when they were younger either. But they still do happen from time to time, and my older daughter actually got one just after I received Kids Relief Earache Oral Liquid.

I was skeptical that an oral liquid would be effective - it seems logical that ear drops would work better. However, this homeopathic medication contains ingredients to help relieve ear pain and pressure, as well as fever and inflammation. It certainly seemed to help my daughter! After giving her a dose, she was much happier for quite a few hours afterwards. Eight-hour dosing is also enough to get a pretty decent night's sleep! If you're looking for a potential solution that is more naturally-based, this is a good option.

No comments:

Post a Comment