Saturday, October 25, 2014

Fun Freetime: Beauty and the Beets

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

I've been a fan of VeggieTales since high school. Now my girls enjoy watching them, and I love that they pick up on sound family values.

There's a new film available now, Beauty and the Beet. It's a cute re-imagining loosely based on the classic fairytale, complete with family traveling band, a blizzard, and a grumpy hotel owner. While watching, kids learn about unconditional love.




My girls loved this DVD, including the songs - especially the songs. They also loved the wintery theme - they're big on Christmas! It's definitely worth checking out, especially if your kids have enjoyed the other VeggieTales movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment