Saturday, October 25, 2014

Mealtime Magic: Zevia

Disclosure: I received complimentary products from Moms Meet to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

I recently had a chance to try out Zevia zero calorie soda. It's a great alternative to other diet sodas. Sweetened with Stevia instead of aspartame or other artificial sugars, it's also a good option for diabetics or those who can't consume phenylalanine.

No matter what type of soda you currently drink, Zevia likely has an option for it, with an impressive flavor list: cola, ginger ale, lemon lime twist, grape, cherry cola, black cherry, grapefruit citrus (better than I expected, and I hate grapefruit), strawberry, ginger root beer, caffeine free cola, cream soda, lime cola, Dr. Zevia, orange, and Mountain Zevia. Not all of them taste exactly like their mainstream counterparts, but close enough to be satisfying. My husband loves the cream soda and ginger ale; I like the lemon lime and strawberry.

The products are all-natural, and currently working on non-GMO verification. Zevia contains no artificial flavors or colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment