Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Consumer Critique: Bend Your Brain

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

Bend Your Brain  is a book written by Marbles: The Brain Store. I absolutely love that store and go into it every time I go to the mall. I think about half of my wish list for myself or my daughters comes from that store. So I was very excited to check out the book - and I wasn't disappointed. The book is arranged into five brain-stretching categories: visual perception, word skills, critical thinking, coordination, and memory. It even justifies puzzles that might seem basic, like connect-the-dots.

Some of the puzzles I could help my young daughters feel successful completing. Others were a challenge for me - and I love brain teasers! All in all, I was very happy to work through parts of this book, and I'll be checking out another copy to give to my mom, a math teacher who also loves puzzles.

No comments:

Post a Comment