Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Consumer Critique: Euroflex Monster Vac

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

I recently had a chance to try out the Euroflex Monster Vac. I was very surprised. When I got it, it really seemed tiny - the main part was about the size of a hand vacuum. It's definitely not going to be used as my main vacuum, with the tiny little disposal area. However, I absolutely loved all the attachments, and it is so much easier to clean up quick messes than lugging our main vacuum all over. It does plug in instead of being cordless, but that's a plus too - our former hand vacuum kept dying and would only work for a few minutes without running out of juice unless we kept it plugged in non-stop, and we don't have space for it.

It came with attachments for car detailing (which also work well for tight spaces and cleaning electronics and appliances) as well as various hoses and brushes. We've cleaned up crumbs, a broken lamp, and cobwebs that are hard to reach, and have been very happy with the results. It would be a great second vacuum to have for light-duty cleaning, or for a house without much carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment