Thursday, December 4, 2014

Consumer Critique: Fun O'Clock

Disclosure:  I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

I had a chance to review another fun kids' CD: Fun O' Clock by In the Nick of Time. This Parents Choice Award-winning duo has created a fun album that will be enjoyed by kids and parents, with an eclectic mix of musical genres influencing the songs: rock, reggae, jazz, country, hip-hop, and more. My kids loved the dance-invoking songs like "Doin' a Little Dance" and "You've Only Got One Body." I like the song "Hey Nonny No" - which is very reminiscent of an old Renaissance-style work. As a preschool teacher, Nick Deysher writes songs that are kid-pleasing, but also include an element of learning with songs like "Flutter By Butterfly" and "Namaste."

No comments:

Post a Comment