Monday, December 1, 2014

Consumer Critique: Iesode - Joy

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

Iesodo is an award winning series with a cast of animated birds who live on the shores of Galilee.   Iesodo means "the way of Jesus" and the dove bearing this name provides allegorical storytelling to help children understand Biblical teachings. The high-quality animation is due to talent that has also worked on Muppet Babies, My Little Pony Tales, and Pixar films.

The newest DVD, Joy, is a new telling of the Christmas story. There are new songs and familiar carols. My girls loved watching a Christmas story early! I liked the way the story was told, and the lessons contained in the Iesodo films. It will make a great Christmas gift for kids!



No comments:

Post a Comment