Monday, December 8, 2014

Consumer Critique: Setting Your Marriage Free

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

Setting Your Marriage Free  is a good marriage book for those who know their marriage isn't perfect and are looking for more. Even people with a pretty solid marriage will find nuggets of wisdom that will help enrich their relationship. There are discussion questions to use with your spouse or in a small group setting. The book also offers ways to use this book on your own, if you are in a situation where only one partner is interested in improving the relationship.

I felt like the book offered a solid foundation for love with each other and with God. The idea of setting your marriage free is a great way to empower both people in the marriage. It was great to go through it, and my husband and I do have a deeper relationship because of what we learned in this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment