Friday, January 2, 2015

Consumer Critique: Kid Lid

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

Last year alone, consumers spent almost $3 billion replacing and repairing laptops, tablets and smartphones as a result of damage caused by children. Save yourself the headache and cash in 2015 with Kid Lid, a unique new solution that provides a stable surface that defends against inadvertent spills and resists the pounding of even the most rambunctious child. Kid Lid products protect computer keys from unwanted typing that disrupts movies, games and video chats as well as the removal of keys by small fingers.

I got a chance to try it out. Its design means that it will fit nearly any 15" or 13" laptop. I couldn't bring myself to test the drink-proof characteristic, but I did like that the design of the one I tried allows for easy trackpad access. It's not practical when you'll need to be typing a lot (unless you can type without looking at your hands) but for Skyping or watching videos with little ones around, it's a great design.

No comments:

Post a Comment