Did you know that there are a ton of uses for baking soda? It makes a great cleaner and deodorizer, and it's safer than many commercial cleaners. You can even use it for beauty!
- Clean produce
- Polish silver (3 parts baking soda, 1 part water)
- Wash plastic containers with a baking soda/water solution to reduce odors (1 T baking soda per cup of water)
- Add two tablespoons to your dish water to help cut grease.
- Dissolve several scoops of baking soda in warm water and soak feet, then scrub with a baking soda paste.
- Add 1/2 c to your bath for smooth skin.
- Use as a facial scrub.
- Wash pet toys.
- Mix 2 cups baking soda with 1 cup corn starch and 1 1/4 c cold water, then cook over medium heat for ten minutes. This makes a fun clay that will air dry.