Cascade Ice are tasty flavored waters. The light fizz is great for people who like to drink soft drinks but know they aren't healthy - yet, for those (like me) who don't really like carbonation, there isn't too much fizz. The flavors are refreshing and don't taste fake, and the sweetness is just perfect - not too sweet, with no weird aftertaste.
- Cascade Ice waters are free of unnecessary and unhealthy “extras” found in other flavored waters like calories, sodium, caffeine, gluten and sugar. Compared to many popular soda brands which can contain upwards of 38 grams of sugar, Cascade Ice beverages are sugar-free and full of flavor.
- Cascade Ice has 21 delicious and unique flavors including Cranberry Pomegranate, McIntosh Apple and Orange Mango in addition to the line’s three newest flavors, Strawberry Banana, Coconut Mango and Coconut Pineapple. The sparkling waters have a delightful “fizz” combined with natural fruit juices.
- Cascade Ice is available for purchase in all 50 states, at retailers such as Albertson’s, Safeway, Ralph’s, QFC, A&P, Raley’s, Coborn’s, HEB, Market Basket, Shoprite, Food City and Price Choppers, among many others. Click here for a full map of retailer: http://cascadeicewater.com/wtb.html
Cascade Ice is on the web!
- Website: http://www.cascadeicewater.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/CascadeIceWater
- Twitter: twitter.com/cascadeicewater
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/cascadeicewater
- Instagram: instagram.com/cascadeicewater
- Blog: cascadeicewater.com/blog