Saturday, February 21, 2015

Consumer Critique: Collage.com Pillow

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

I recently received a collage pillow from Collage.com. Although they're pricey, they are really unique gifts. Depending on the layout and background that you pick, they will work on a sofa or loveseat, or on a bed. The cover is removable and washable, and the pillow is pretty comfortable. The printing is naturally not as clear as a regular photo print would be, but I was very happy with the quality of the printing, the fabric and stitching, and especially the turnaround time from ordering to receipt. My girls love to see themselves on the pillow!

If you have a loved one's birthday coming up,  or want a creative idea for Mother's Day or Easter, check out this or any of Collage.com's personalized products. Learn more online:

No comments:

Post a Comment