Saturday, February 28, 2015

Consumer Critique: SweetLeaf

Disclosure: I received complimentary products from Moms Meet to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

I have recently reviewed SweetLeaf products before, but I got a chance to review a few new ones this time - Stevia packets, and Pumpkina nd Mocha flavored drops. I loved them. I don't use sweetener packets often, but using these was almost exactly like using sugar to sweeten things - and lower calorie, while still being a natural product.

The pumpkin and mocha flavored drops were awesome for coffee. It's a much better option than some other creamers I've used, and the flavor complemented coffee very well.

Check them out if you're looking options for your drinks that are low-calorie, yet still natural!

No comments:

Post a Comment