Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Consumer Critique: Good2Grow Organic

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

Good2Grow  recently introduced Organic Juicy Waters, joining the 100% fruit juices and fruit/veggie juice blends as healthy alternatives to sugary drinks without any nutritional value. I love that they taste good and are better than some drinks. My kids also really enjoy drinking them, with the fun tops that help prevent spills. I like that the company also sells just the bottoms, so the tops can be reused over and over again. They come in a variety of fun kid-friendly characters, and they make great water bottles too! I love sending them along for sports so that if they don't come back, I'm not as worried about it as I would be if it was a more expensive water bottle.

They aren't available nationwide yet, but are available in many major markets and can also be purchased online.

No comments:

Post a Comment